Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yesterday

It's been difficult getting all my trash to fit into a 16ft POD to ship to Savannah.  When Joe and James arrived on Monday it was painfully obvious that we couldn't fit into the car with all the remaining things I had.  So although I had cut before it got ugly.  The clothes that wouldn't fit into my suitcase were given to Goodwill along with the coffee pot, iron, cookie jar... everything had to go.  The entire time Joe is giving a running litney of why I had too much.

At 10am we drive away from Ostman for good and head to a salmon lunch in Cannon Beach.  Then Joe starts pulling out stuff that he 'saved'.  This includes a hack saw, hammer, goggles, tape measure... all of which he displays with glee.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Biddie! You should be ok as long as no one starts singing show tunes ( a reference to my favorite road trip movie- The Sure Thing)
    Sure it will be quite an adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates! I've been thinking about you and wondering how your trip is going. Hilarious post about your brother saving stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those Xerox issued? Ursula scours the net looking for reasons to charge ex-employees. A bill may be awaiting you in the Grand Canyon. :-)

    ReplyDelete